If you love fine shotguns, you need to make a pilgrimage to London. For 200+ years, it has been home to many of the world’s finest gunmakers.
This year, Delaney & Sons 2018 London Gunmaker’s Tour makes it easier than ever for you to visit London and experience all the fantastic shooting and gunmaking history located there.
To create the London Gunmakers Tour, Delaney & Sons joined with James Purdey & Sons’ Stephen Murray and put together an insider’s glimpse into this world.
This 7-day trip includes:
- Visits to seven of the world’s most famous gunmakers: James Purdey & Sons, Holland & Holland, William & Son, William Evans, Boss & Co, John Rigby & Co and Watson Brothers
- A visit to Wimbledon Commons, the birthplace of modern clay shooting
- A visit to West London Shooting School
- Exclusive access to the London Proof House and the British NRA Museum
- A visit to the Hurlingham Club, home of world-famous pigeon shoots in the 18th and early 19th century
- Accommodations, ground transportation, meals, and entry into all venues
- And much more…
The cost: Just $3,750 per person, double occupancy. Discover more about this trip to learn it’s such a great deal.