“The memories will last a lifetime!” – David J.
Wales awaits! If you’ve ever dreamt of shooting in the UK, you’re in luck: The Harding Shoot has a few spots left. It runs from November 15, 2015, to November 21, 2015. .Here are 7 reasons you have to go:
1) Superb Birds. High and fast, with great presentations for shooters.
2) Visit five different estates over five days. With shoots in England & Wales
3) Be challenged by a variety of driven birds. Pheasants, partridge, ducks, and woodcock – far more variety than most shoots offer.
4) Shoot more. This shoot present you with more birds and drives than shoots costing much more.
5) Wonderful accommodations. Including great Welsh food and hospitality.
6) Experience the camaraderie of the entire team: shooters, keepers, beaters, pickers-up, and dog handlers.
7) Best of all: it’s a superb value. $8500 for an all-inclusive week.
To learn more, visit The Harding Shoot now, or call 717-919-5317 to speak with the shoot’s organizers right away.
“The Harding Shoot is as good as it gets! I have gone for 14 years. I have great memories of outstanding drives. If one wants to experience true British Driven Shooting on beautiful Estates at a reasonable price, I highly recommend the Harding Shoot.” -Tod D.
The Harding Shoot – A Driven Bird Hunt in Wales from Sean Delaney on Vimeo.
“The experience was truly unique. Staying in a classic 16th Century hotel in the charming rural village of Crickhowell, shooting a mixed bag (pheasant, partridge, ducks, and woodcock) on a new estate daily were just some of the highlights. What I thought to be a one time experience turned into me returning for the next five years. The memories and, more importantly, the friendships developed during those years, will last a lifetime.” – David J.
You can read more about everything that makes the Harding Shoot a great time in this post which I put up a few months ago.